We are recruiting for Planning Technician / Customer Service role for one of the largest Utility companies
Planning Technician / Customer Service - Role objective
Planning Technician / Customer Service - Key accountabilities
- Working as part of the Asset Protection team, helping customers who want to carry out any work that could impact the public sewers.
- Acting as frontline support to resolve customer queries on waste water issues. Responsible for initial customer handling, receiving, recording, allocating work and administrative support to the team.
Planning Technician / Customer Service - Experience
- Receive and deal with customer telephone enquiries
- Receive and record all enquiries into the Asset Protection team
- Manage a work load of multiple live queries
- Taking ownership for issues and working to resolving queries immediately, where possible, before handing off to the appropriate team member
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by ensuring that the information passed on is complete and accurate
- Update and maintain the teams work tracking database
- Maintain and manage email Asset Protection “In Boxes”
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
Planning Technician / Customer Service - Qualifications
- Experience of delivering great customer service, sometimes in difficult circumstances
- Comfortable handling queries over the phone and by email
- Experience of working to targets within strict time
- IT literate – able to use MS Word and Excel in a working environment
- O-Level / GSCE or equivalent
The role to start as soon as possible until 18th October 2019
Hourly rate is £10.07
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!!