We are currently recruiting a Lab Technician for one of the largest Utility companies in the West Midlands.
Lab Technician - Role objective:
- Successful candidate will join a highly motivated microbiological laboratory team at Lab Site.
- The laboratory is managed strictly in accordance with UKAS accreditation requirements.
Lab Technician - Accountabilities:
- The lab analyses water samples taken to ensure compliance with the water industry regulatory obligation to monitor drinking water quality.
- To react to quality failures, incidents and events where deterioration in water quality may be a concern.
Lab Technician - Experience / Qualification:
- Practical laboratory experience
- Experience of basic microbiological techniques
- An awareness of Health and Safety issues in a working environment
- Science background - A level upwards
Hours of work:
- 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- Weekend work if required
Lab Technician - Additional information:
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Rate: 10.07 p/h
Duration: the role to start as soon as possible until 31st Dec 2019
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!!