Pertemps are currently recruiring for a Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) for one of the UKs largest Utility companies based in the midlands.
Maintenance Technician - Role objective:
As a Maintenance Technician you’ll maintain, repair, and calibrate electrical and instrumentation equipment in our sewage treatment works and pumping stations, carrying out the repair and maintenance of electrical motor drive systems and associated control systems.
You will also work on the instrumentation and control side of our Sewage treatment works and pumping stations.
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) - Key accountabilities:
The successful candidate will participate in a 24/7 stand-by rota.
- Fault diagnostics, repair and modification of programmable logic controllers and ladder logic
- Maintain, repair and calibrate all types of instrumentation including pressure / temperature transducers, probes and multiple types of flow and depth technology along with radio micro links and associated outstations
- Support the company’s drive to improve safety standards
- Responsible for ensuring all activities are performed in a safe and diligent manner to ensure regular feedback on issues arising before, during and following activities that are carried out
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) - Experience:
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) - Additional information:Location:
- Must have water/waste water experience
- Significant experience working with industrial equipment (motors, starters, invertors etc)
- Experience undertaking fault diagnostics and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Experience working with process control style instrumentation and control technology
- Working knowledge of basic industrial installation requirements and standards
- Experience working with various IT systems
£15/hr - £20/hrDuration:
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!