Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently searching for a Technical Network Support Analyst to work with one of the UKs major utility providers.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Role Objective
You will be joining a highly experienced Network team to Support the Company Network solutions, including the setup and configuration of routers switches and APs.
The role will include creating maintaining build and handover documentation, client and subcontract installer liaison and coordination, 2nd line support for live deployments.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Key Accountabilities:
Technical Network Support Analyst - Experience:
- Monitoring the uptime and availability of customer and core network infrastructure
- Responding and resolving issues that affect internal and external customer network availability
- Monitoring and working Team Incident queue
- Configuration and support including Routers/ Switches/ APs
- Liaison with 3rd Party, Support faulting etc.
Technical Network Support Analyst - Additional information: Location:
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS network operating systems.
- Experience with network hardware configuration experience, network monitoring and 2nd line technical support.
- Network and Equipment management: VLAN/VPN configuration, access control, Firewalls and VPN, analysing networks and core connectivity.
- Experience in IP Telephony ideally Avaya /VoIP.
Coventry Pay rate:
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!