Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently searching for SAP BW/SAP HANA Developer to work with one of the UKs major utility providers.
SAP BW/SAP HANA Developer - Role Objective:
SAP BW/SAP HANA Developer - Key Accountabilities:
- Undertake SAP BW and SAP HANA data model development in line with business requirements.
- The team is responsible for the design and development of the data structures (Cubes, DSOs and Infoproviders) to support reporting requirements including design and development of the extract, transform and load processes to populate these structures in a timely and efficient manner. Data is primarily sourced from ECC, SRM, XRPM and CRM.
- The developer will be required to support the diagnosis of operational incidents and to analyse functional requirements, create high level and detailed designs, create technical specifications, develop, test and deploy changes.
SAP BW/SAP HANA Developer - Experience:
- Working closely with our Reporting Team and wider business to carry out development based on requirements provided.
- Good understanding of the rationale behind any custom developed/existing code in SAP BW/HANA.
- Carries out design, development and support work in the area of SAP BW/HANA
- Communicates effectively with the business users, SAP technical and functional team members and users for ensuring speedy and timely resolution of issues/problems.
- Supports transition from development to support, as and when any project/enhancement are moved to production and provide sign-off on completion of transition against agreed acceptance criteria.
SAP BW/SAP HANA Developer - Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years practical experience of SAP BW Data Warehousing development
- In-depth experience of SAP BW 7x and 3x
- In-depth experience of BW Data Modelling (Cubes, DSOs and Infoproviders).
- Practice experience of developing within SAP HANA
- In-depth experience of extraction, transformation and loading processes in BW.
- Knowledge of improving the performance of BW Processes.
- Knowledge of Query Designer, BEX Analyser, Web Application Designer, Business Objects and Tableau
- Knowledge of best practice for housekeeping in BW /HANA environments.
- Knowledge of ABAP concepts, Netweaver and associated technologies.
- Preference to candidates with experience and having worked in the UK Water Industry.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- SAP training in relevant development technology and toolset.
- Hands-on experience of SAP BW, SAP HANA
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!