Process and Governance Manager – CMS
We are looking for a Process and Governance Manager to support the delivery of commercial activities by developing, operating and maintaining the Commercial Management System (CMS).
The CMS will complement and enhance the existing procurement end to end processes and other compliance guides across the commercial team; focused on complex capital procurement, strategic sourcing and in-life contract management. You will have complete ownership and responsibility for delivering the CMS policies, processes, information flows, documentation and governance to support the commercial team in the successful delivery of key business outcomes across their £1.5billion of contract spend.
- Document and maintain the CMS and ensure its relevance to the needs of the business and varying capital project types, as well as external accreditation requirements
- Monitor CMS compliance, provide regular KPI dashboard reporting to leadership teams
- Assuring all submissions to governance forums for compliance to CMS
- Identify and recommend changes to the CMS and manage a robust configuration and change management process
- Identify, implement and manage continuous improvement and system enhancement opportunities
- Develop and embed a robust Data Governance Strategy, including responsibilities and accountabilities across Commercial, in line with CMS business processes
The Commercial Process and Governance Manager will gain exposure to a huge range of projects, business stakeholders, suppliers and wider business streams within a matrix environment, so good interpersonal, persuasion and communication skills are as important as an analytical mindset and attention to detail. You will have a passion for process excellence and keeping abreast of advances in the use of digital technologies.
- Developing and controlling management systems within a commercial environment
- Drafting formal policies and procedures, and the use of Document Management Systems (e.g. Documentum, Sharepoint)
- Understanding of the implications of utilities contract regulations and OJEU
- Understanding of contract forms (NEC or IChemE) and construction delivery models (ECI, EPC, PMO, Alliancing)
Any experience of ISO 9001 and/or 5500 is advantageous.
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience, alongside a benefits packages which includes a contributory pension, child care vouchers, season ticket loan, loyalty awards and more.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity then please click on the apply button on this page, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 01189 207 0830 or at email@example.com for further information.