Principal Commercial Analyst
I am looking for a Principal Commercial Analyst to provide invaluable analytical support to multiple projects across my clients' commercial team. You will focus on providing intelligent customer insight and advising on their relevance and impact on procurement strategies.
You will be responsible for leading and supporting stakeholder (project) meetings and presenting your findings to a stakeholder group. Acting as a technical expert who is able to undertake complex analytics, and transforming these into insights that will support the team with more challenging projects and problem solving activities.
Who we are looking for:
A strong leader with a proven track record of developing, engaging and motivating a wider team, a professional with a passion for customers and delivering and exceptional service, with the ability to spark this in others, role modelling our values.
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of operating in a supply chain/ commercial function with a strong track record of delivering benefit in this area
- Project management of complex delivery focused projects that have required significant employee engagement
- Experience of Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense or equivalent database reporting software, as well as advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills are necessary and you will be experienced at quickly understanding processes to understand potential opportunities for enhancements with a 'Lean' mindset.
- Background of working within Data Analytics and Customer Insight
If this sounds like your next career opportunity then please click on the apply button on this page, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 01189 207 0830 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.