Pertemps Managed Solutions are currenrly recruitng on behalf of a highly reputable commercial horseracing group. They are currently recruiting for 2 Regional Business Development Executive
The role pays between £22k to £25k per annum as a basic salary. 20% bonus which is paid quaterly and 5% on all new business
• To proactively sell Hospitality packages to achieve and exceed sales targets for the region and maximise sales through prioritising racedays, up selling where possible and targeting key customers.
• Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business.
• To identify and target new commercial customers and sectors and bring in new sales from these markets to achieve business targets through proactive sales initiatives, including generating and attending client meetings off site and site visits.
• To liaise and assist with the effective selling of C&E and Sponsorship packages and offers in order to contribute to the achievement of sales targets in these areas of the business.
• To account manage relationships with key Hospitality accounts and agents.
• To support the Regional Hospitality Manager on day to day sales matters, and special initiatives as and when required.
• To be responsible for meeting and corresponding with all potential clients.
• To assist with the preparation of proposals for new clients and to meet and show round where necessary the facilities on offer across the region.
• To ensure the effective management of the enquiries, including Client communication regarding their booking, ensuring details are up-to-date and diary notes are maintained within EBMS (and other systems) throughout sales process.
• To maintain accurate sales on EBMS so reports can be produced in a timely manner.
Experience within the hospitatlity industry
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
To have a proven record of sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills.
To have experience in Account Management.
Excellent organisational skills and examples of attention to detail.
Excellent sales presentation skills.
Excellent sales opportunity focus.
Pro-active approach. Customer focus, Tenacious and Energetic.
Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
Good computer skills.
Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
Experience with Word and Excel is essential.
Good interpersonal skills
For more information please apply as a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have