Are you a Schedule or Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Then read on as this could be the role you are looking for. Pertemps are currently recruiting for an Scheduler / Coordinator within the Utilities industry based in Finham, Coventry
Scheduler / Coordinator - Role Objective:
Developer Services team are responsible for the Installation or new water connections on and off site. This includes the connection of large and small customers. Our team is dedicated to deliver a service within a set timeframe to our customers. This is all underpinned by our water UK measures and internal SLAs that will deliver our desire to be the most trusted water company.
Working in an enthusiastic and highly motivated team, the Scheduler role is responsible for the end to end planning and scheduling of new connection activity using SAP and click systems.
The role will involve daily interaction with internal and external stakeholders and the effective management of those relationships. You will be managing resources effectively to ensure the end to end delivery of the service provided.
The role holder will have an in-depth knowledge of the data sets, ensuring data is accurate and that SLA’s are being met. You will also be responsible for ensuring continuous improvement of this role.
Scheduler / Coordinator - Key Accountabilities:
Scheduler / Coordinator - Experience: In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Creating job packs for the field teams.
- Planning the schedule for the field teams day to day activities.
- Creation of the initial notice for field work and managing relationships with the HA’s.
- Keeping Customers informed throughout the connection process.
- Support the Construction Manager and the Quality and Relationship Manager.
- General administration tasks.
- Use of click scheduling tool, to plan and monitor work.
- Provide Management information and reports to enable commercial and financial decision making.
- Communication with internal and external teams and other stakeholders.
- Reactively allocate work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high profile work.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and standards for ST, regulatory, statutory and legal obligations.
- Manage and monitor day to day performance of developer services KPI’s and Water UK measures.
- Have in-depth knowledge of what the data sets are revealing and make informed suggestions to improve performance and deliverables.
- Ensure data is accurate and robust, escalating any concerns when appropriate.
- Investigate any data issues, discrepancies and complaints and engage with other departments to ensure resolution, in a timely manner.
- Ensure SLA’s are achieved and that customer expectations are met.
- Understand and improve performance against standards set internally and by competitors.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement (using SBF tools). Document and share best practice.
- Manage and provide timely feedback to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver accurate measures, analysis and findings to the management team to assist with ongoing decision making.
Scheduler / Coordinator - Qualifications: Required
- Experience and aptitude for using technology to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels.
- Good knowledge of internal and external processes and an understanding of the decision-making process.
- A wide knowledge of the water industry and the regulatory, statutory and legal obligations that need to be adhered to.
- Safer Better Faster awareness and experience.
- Understanding of company water UK and regulatory targets that are relevant to Developer Services.
- A detailed knowledge of Developer Services.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience of applying industry standards.
- A drive to deliver personal, team and company objectives and tackle demanding tasks.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice.
- Ability to work effectively alone and to collaborate as part of a team.
- A positive client facing approach and a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to communicate clearly via all forms of communication.
- Experience and knowledge of TMA regulations/legislation.
Administrator / Scheduler
- Full UK driving license
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent level of IT skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good working level of SAP knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Additional Information
The length of the role is a temporary contract to start as soon as possible until the 31 May 2018
The hourly rate on this role is £11.50
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!