IT Supplier Relationship Management Lead - Reading
We are looking for an IT Risk and Insight Lead to join a major utilities company in Reading, currently undergoing a transformation of its IT service and support landscape. This entails significant change across all major IT lines of service and includes the stand up of an in-house capability based around Service Integration and Management.
The IT Risk and Insight Lead will be responsible for delivery of the operational risk management framework within the IT service delivery function. We are looking for an experienced risk professional with experience driving effective risk identification, assessment and management within an IT operations environment.
IT Supplier Relationship Management Lead - Responsibilities:
- Support the supplier management framework, lifecycle processes, procedures and guidelines to ensure full compliance and accurate governance
- Support the on-boarding on new suppliers, supplier management meetings, renewal strategies, exit strategies and transitional arrangements across supplier relationships
- Support the maintenance of supplier contracts and information within the management information system
- Service management - support other service management processes and activities to support the delivery of BAU including incident management, event management, problem management, change management, capacity management, continuity management and availability management
- Supplier management reporting – support the provision of regular, transparent and accurate reporting on all Supplier Management activities against agreed KPIs and performance criteria
- Financial management of suppliers – support and renegotiate supplier opportunities to ensure the best service and financial outcomes for the business
- Risk Management – work in collaboration with the operational risk and compliance manager to identify risks and issues that arise from the supplier management process
- Continuous Service Improvement – assist in developing and making recommendations and own supplier management CSI activities to improve overall process delivery
IT Supplier Relationship Management Lead - Skills and Experience:
- Experience of supplier management within an IT operational environment, adhering to ITIL / ITSM standards with team leadership responsibilities
- ITIL v3 Foundation Qualified
- ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements or BSC Certificate in Supplier Management Qualified
- Experience working with a team spread over multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement with offshore partners in a multi-vendor environment
- Proven track record of managing customer and user relationships and service expectations
- Ability to design and measure process outcomes which focus on delivering exceptional customer and user experience
On offer is a competitive salary package which includes an excellent contributory pension and holiday scheme.
The wider benefits scheme includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus discounts at a wide range of retailers via Benefits on Tap, as well as 2 paid volunteering days per year.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 01189 207 0830 or email@example.com for further information.