IT Security Operations Lead - Reading
We are looking for an IT Security Operations Lead to join a major utilities company in Reading, currently undergoing a transformation of its IT service and support landscape. This entails significant change across all major IT lines of service and includes the stand up of an in-house capability based around Service Integration and Management.
The IT Security Operations Lead will work within the operational security function, protecting the organisation from threats and vulnerabilities; monitoring threat intelligence feeds and researching vulnerabilities to identify business impact, identifying patch requirements, hunting for threats and investigating alerts raised by monitoring platforms.
IT Security Operations Lead responsibilities:
- Detect and respond to security issues on the estate and work with the technical leads to resolve issues.
- Vulnerability, incident, threat and configuration management.
- Monitoring the ingress and egress points of the network to prevent data loss, analysing security events and providing root cause analysis to interested parties.
IT Security Operations Lead skills and experience:
- Experience with SIEM solutions
- Threat detection and investigation and an understanding of malware, it's possible methods of introduction and indicators of infection
- Good understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience of incident and vulnerability management
- Exposure to CyberArk, threat hunting and malware reverse engineering
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 01189 207 0830 or email@example.com for further information.