Exciting opportunity to join the national account team based at our brand new office close to Reading town centre. With excellent public transport links and easy access to the motorway. This role is hands on and fast paced, with ongoing training a support to take your career in the direction you wish.
The Resourcing Team Leader will support the Recruitment Manager in the day to day running of internal client recruitment and deputise in the Managers absence. This will be a fast paced and energising role leading a team of 10+ Resourcer's. This role would ideally suit someone with experience running a busy temp desk or from a internal recruitment background looking to take the next step in their career.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Providing a high level of customer service to our clients and candidates.
• Managing a team of Resourcers while supporting them to delivery great results.
• Providing support from client request including bench marking and creating market analyst
• Deputising in the Recruitment managers absence.
• Liaising with client Hire Managers.
• Screening candidate applications forms
• Conducting telephone interviews
• Booking and managing candidate assessments
• Updating reports
• Dealing with candidate queries and providing customer service support via telephone and email
Applicants should have the following;
• At least 1 years recruitment experience
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
• Passion for delivery great service
• Understanding of volume or temp recruitment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
Pertemps Managed Solutions is one of the biggest recruitment companies in the UK, providing workforce solutions across all sectors.
For ten consecutive years Pertemps has been voted in the Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. With our strong family values and passion for developing talent, our employees believe Pertemps is a great place to work.
We are offering a £24K-£25K per annum starting salary and will support you to achieve your goals with full training and on-going development.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the link below and upload your CV.