District Support Team Member
I have a fantastic opportunity for a district support team member in Birmingham. This role is a temporary assignment for 3 months, Monday to Friday and full time 37 hours a week.
District Support Team Member - Job Purpose
With a strong focus on problem solving and drive to ‘make it happen' you will be responsible for the customer's journey by coordinating the activities of Technicians within Districts, to ensure we keep our promise to every customer by delivery our service at the agreed appointment time, minimising the need to rebook work and maximising Technician productivity. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service, collaborating with Operations teams across Districts and Regions, Concierge Team and Customer Experience Representatives to deliver the easiest and best experience for our customers. Exhibiting our values at all times, District Support Team members are pivotal in ensuring that we make a difference by solving people's problems with real care.
• To take ownership and responsibility for ensuring all customers jobs are appropriately scheduled and Technician utilisation is maximised every day, working with the scheduling software
• Interact with Customers, Technicians and Concierge teams when appointments need rebooking or service failure occurs.
• Maintain a high level of customer service by responding promptly to issues as they arise (putting yourself in the Customer's shoes) and where possible, taking a preventative approach
• Be the main point of contact with Technicians throughout the day for all appointment issues,
• Assist in maintaining the effectiveness of the Technician population, taking action to keep resources fully productive and ready for work.
• Using strong team working and collaboration skills, work as part of a Dispatching team, ensuring resources are balanced effectively across adjacent Districts as required.
• Assess and arrange with Technicians any extended working requirements.
• Accurately maintain the data held within the scheduling software, e.g. Technician start locations etc.
• To establish, develop and maintain great working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach' to the delivery of the easiest and best experience for our customers. Feedback any continuous improvement suggestions to the service delivery provision.
• Be creative in finding solutions to customers problems/changes to ensure tasks are completed as planned.
• Make empowered decisions (within agreed levels) that enhance our customer journey driving up the NPS result.
• Minimise the number of incomplete appointments, taking speedy action to capture all required appointment details ensuring the effective closure of all work.
• Ensure a clear knowledge and understanding of team objectives and priorities and how your individual role will contribute to the achievements.
District Support Team Member Key skills:
• Effective in ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all we do
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service in all activities
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed in a service environment
• Be self-motivated, sales driven and determined to win every sale
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Experience of working in a customer service environment
• A good understanding of business operations
• Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
• High level of competency in the following: Remedy, Click, FCA, DPA and Stock and Product ID, MPower, Iproc, TrackM8
Does this sound like an ideal job for you?
If the answer is YES please contact Sabrina Hayes on 01184 029 120