Operational Technician required for one of the largest Utility companies. They are looking for the best talent to join them in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
They recognize that investments in both employee development and working environment drive them forward as a modern, innovative and ultimately industry leading operation
Operational Technician - Role objective:
Work as part of a team of Customer Service Advisor, receiving incoming calls from Customers with account and billing enquires, as well as dealing with general enquiries and complaints.
Operational Technician - Key accountabilities:
• Carry out routine tasks associated with the operation and maintenance of allocated sewage treatment works
• Responsible for operational tasks within the area.
• Undertake onsite process sampling and laboratory analysis.
• Process data capture and involvement in the day to day first line maintenance of all assets (RCM).
• Getting involved with the site energy efficiency and optimisation plan to further benefit the business and environment.
• Comply on site health & safety regulations.
• Undertake standby and call out duties as part of a rota based system
• Interact with all aspects of major capital investment programs and aid in commissioning and delivery
Operational Technician - Experience:
• Good knowledge and understanding of process systems.
• Good use of IT systems
• Enthusiasm to learn and work towards Operator technical training in Sewage and Sludge Treatment.
• Flexible attitude.
• Physically fit and prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to work well within a team and alone using own initiative.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Practical approach to problem solving.
• Mechanically minded.
Operational Technician - Qualifications:
• GCSE C grade or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Full, current driving licence
Location: Spernall, Warwickshire
Rate: £10.52 p/h
Duration: as soon as possible for 3 months
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY!