Asset Manager - CAFM
Are you currently looking within an Asset Manager Role? available immediately and looking for the next step in your career? Please read on as this could be the role you are looking! Pertemp's client are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager to work in Oxford on a 12 month contract.
Asset Manager – Job Purpose
• The purpose of this role is to create a portfolio which balances out an appropriate level of risks with suitable returns and working with the CAFM system at all times.
• To store assets by using MO (Microsoft office), the necessary systems which are keys for the role and to keep a record of the data by writing reports of the assets.
• Asset management is about managing clients investments and providing them with the strategies and expertise that would allow them to reach their goals and secure their future
Asset Manager – Responsibilities
• Management Systems / Computer Aided Facility Management Systems) systems data management.
• General and specific asset data controlling.
• Project management from asset and systems relevant projects.
• Planned Preventive Maintenance planning and supervision
• Reactive works controlling and supervision
Asset Manager – experience
• CAFM Systems
• IT Plan-on
• Pay rate is £26.60 ph LTD
• This is a 12 month contract able to start immediately