Pertemps Managed Solutions are working on behalf of a Government Agency based in Wales who are looking to recruit an Financial Analyst. The role will be working in the Finance and Corporate Services team supporting on both Income and Charges. This is a commercial role and plays a crucial part in ensuring Business efficiency and effectiveness.
What you will be doing?
• Assist in the month end preparation – monthly trial balance reconciliation
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Production of an annual finance charge forecast
• Assist the Head of the Departments in coordinating and analysing financial information.
• Maintain internal stakeholder relationships
• Provide financial accounting advice and guidance to non – finance staff.
Required skills and experience.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a Finance environment
AAT or working towards an accounting qualification.
Excellent numerical, analytical & organisational skills.
In return your will receive..
This Financial Analyst role will give an excellent opportunity to work within a busy and thriving finance team. This role is a 6 month interim assignment with the need for someone to start as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV