Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a large growing team in the heart of Reading town centre. As a Marketing Executive, the purpose of this role is to work as part of the campaigns team to support the marketing manager to improve customer relationships, hit targets and improve the company's insights.
About the company
One of the largest utilities company in the UK with 15 million customers, that is constantly growing.
• As a Marketing Executive, you're supporting the marketing manager to utilise marketing strategies
• Deliver successful campaigns to hit targets
• Planning, meeting and working closely with creative agency, media agency, internal brand and design, digital team, suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers
• Working closely with the team and external agencies
• Measure return on investments and report on the success of marketing communications
Required Skills and Experience
• Must have B2B experience
• Worked on marketing campaigns
• Experienced in marketing and communications
• Experience of managing media and creative agencies
• Customer focused and creative
• Experienced delivering multiple ATL campaigns
• Project management skills
Benefits and additional information
• 36 hours per week – 9am to 5pm
• 28 days annual leave
• Generous pension scheme
• Life insurance 8x salary
• Annual pay review and season ticket loans
• Loyalty awards and much more
If you are highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure, and the role sounds like your next career step, then click the apply button to send your CV, or contact Katrina at Pertemps Managed Solutions for further information.