Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting Project Manager on behalf of a Public Sector Client.
Job Role: Project Manager
Knowledge & Experience
Experience and qualifications
- Good knowledge of major professional, legislative and policy issues facing the provision of services within Growth and Place.
- Strong orientation to achieve outcomes through working in collaboration and partnership.
- A strong manager with energy and credibility, able to motivate a team to deliver consistent results and meet objectives.
- Ability to develop an organisational culture which values, empowers, informs, motivates and develops.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and empower others to achieve their personal and organisational goals.
- Ability to achieve major cultural and organisational change, through planning, motivation and negotiation.
- Ability to build high achieving cross functional and organisational teams and relationships and achieve results through others.
- Ability to think, plan and act strategically and develop creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders that generate mutual confidence and respect.
- Ability to understand the view of service users and to improve their perspective.
- A successful track record as a project manager in a large, complex organisation likely to be within the public sector – or large Housing Organisation.
- Experience of formulating, leading and implementing projects that cross service or professional boundaries, and deliver tangible improvements in service outcomes.
- A successful track record of establishing a strong performance culture including effective performance measures, the evaluation of service quality and improving service delivery in a way which meets the needs and expectations of customers.
- Strong track record in managing external and internal contracts.
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
Prince2, Agile, or other Project Managements qualifications
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!