Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting Frontend Developer on behalf of a government organisation.
Job Role: Frontend Developer
• Working within a multi-disciplinary team of Agile Developers, Designers, and Analysts; operationally manage Linux servers, deliver complex web application stacks
• Build and configure new server platforms along with the automated tooling; testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems
• Supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment and dealing with application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
Demonstrable Experience required:
• Configuring web and application servers;
• Building and supporting a large production platform;
• Debugging a complex multi-server service, scripting and basic programming; designing and supporting robust build, deployment and configuration management systems;
• Administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers
• Unit testing and automated testing tools;
• Use of Virtualization systems, Cloud computing, Networking concepts, technologies, and protocols.
• A strong technical foundation in build, release and environments as well as a familiarity with network protocols and common web application architectures is essential.
• Experience with Linux / Containerisation
• Front End Stack Experience
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!