Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Council based in West London who are looking to recruit a Data Lead.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35
Job Role: Data Lead
● Degree or equivalent professional experience of managing and interrogating different data sets.
● Qualifications to support any of the following:
● Service design
● Programme and project management
● Local government business management
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
Knowledge of the combination of the following areas is desirable:
• Information management and data protection.
• Social housing
• Planning, development, and place shaping
• Economic development
• Service delivery management
• Programme and project management
• Management of a team
• Senior stakeholder management
• Experience of extracting data and presenting information for different purposes including Performance Frameworks, to a range of recipients,
• Ability to develop quality routines to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Experience of using appropriate technology to extract, write and present information (including complex reports from multiple data sources) for different purposes including the ability to analyse data to inform business decisions.
• Ability to define, implement and maintain standards for data quality and data management.
• Experience of using Content Management Systems regarding managing intranet/internet content.
• Understand Information Policies and how they apply to the use of data.
• Understanding of data as an asset, it's value both in driving in efficiency and good service delivery, and in its own right
• Ability to work in collaboration with users; to understate their requirements and issues, translating these into information solutions
• Identifying and implementing best practice.
• Knowledge of GDPR and related legislation
• Experience of implementing Quality Assurance and business improvement systems
• Experience and understanding of Programme / project management
• Ability to set performance measures and targets that are in line with and directorate's objectives with proven track record in managing and improving performance.
• Extensive experience and ability to lead, motivate and manage staff
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral with ability to influence a wide range of audiences.
• Ability to interpret and explain statistical data, present complex information in meaningful terms and write concise reports and letters.
• Strong IT skills with ability to use a wide range of Management Information Systems and Microsoft Office packages
• Experience of developing and implementing innovative and creative solutions to issues, planned change and problem solving.
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!