Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Council based in West London who are looking to recruit a Service Transformation Lead
Please note this role falls inside of IR35
• To work as part of the councils Business Development team to embed a performance management culture and to support service improvements and excellence within Growth and Place.
• To assist the Head of Business Development in developing a strong performance management culture to support the Council's aspiration for high quality customer facing services and deliver a genuine measurable step change in the performance of the boroughs housing services.
• To ensure good practice is identified and used to achieve high quality services that set a benchmark for others to compare. To critically assess and challenge current service delivery methods and implement any changes to improve performance, processes and reduce costs.
• To assist in the delivery of continuous improvement across the organisation through service improvement planning to ensure customer satisfaction improvements.
• To ensure that Growth and Place services teams are aware of and employ relevant new or emerging policy and legislation.
• To assist the Head of Business Development on service improvement initiatives, including research and analysis into current best practice and ways of working and that innovation and creativity are championed.
• A good understanding and knowledge of housing and other relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks within Growth and Place.
• Experience in achieving sustainable improvements, sometimes in challenging circumstances, with the ability to translate Departmental objectives into operational plans.
Management and Leadership
• Experience in assisting in change management programmes and working in a team environment
• A track record of appropriate budget management and assessing and managing risk.
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have