Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a Council based in West London who are looking to recruit an Asset Management Lead
Please Note this role is inside of IR35
The asset management programme manager is responsible, on behalf of the Head of Strategic Asset Management and Compliance Data, to provide effective co-ordination of the programme's projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
The programme manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the programme. They will develop and maintain the programme environment to support each individual project within it. The role will be working across multiple domains and the post holder should have excellent communication and collaboration skills. The successful individual will act upon this view to mitigate risks, remove blockers, enable other team officers to deliver and ensure the Head of Strategic Asset Management and Compliance Data is always informed about the status of the Council's Property assets.
• Serve as the program lead for asset management of the portfolio and supervise two asset officers to maintain up to date portfolio compliance processes, to provide guidance on the annual performance analyses, requested amendments and any properties requiring a work out strategy
• Providing strategic thinking and leadership to Asset Management in line with complex property contracts covering a wide array of assets.
• Lead the program on the implementation of the Asset Management Strategy.
• Ensuring that through the delivery of investment programmes and ongoing maintenance all assets meet the required standards and legislative requirements.
• Planning and designing the asset management programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
• Defining the asset management programme's governance arrangements
• Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
• Understands legal compliance and has good research skills
• Understanding of the regulatory change horizon
• Understanding of the Asset Management
• Clear leadership skills demonstrated by successful delivery through enabling multiple teams to their best performance
• Ability to manage and motivate across multiple departments
• Evidence of multiple senior stake holder management
• Strong consultative skills with the ability to collaborative when appropriate and influence across a broad, senior stakeholder base
• Ability to deliver difficult messages where necessary and the ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
• Ability to take decisions and resolve challenging issues
• Ability to manage multiple budgets and can simplify into a single transparent cohesive financial picture
• A collegiate approach with knowledge of agile methodologies
• Able to make trade-offs to ensure priority value items are delivered
• Can drive to make decisions
• Experience of managing large scale programs of change, preferably in the Digital domain
• Knowledge and experience of leading using Agile teams.
• Strong communication skills, experience managing relationships with SMT level stakeholders
• Experience of facilitating workshops and large meetings
• Experience of managing dependencies and resolving disagreements in a constructive manner
• Experience of monitoring and managing risks
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have