Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting for a Performance Analyst to work with one of the UK's major utility providers.
Performance Analyst - Role Objectives
- Reporting to the Capital Delivery Finance Business Lead you will be responsible for leading on reporting of capital spend, delivery outcomes and opex across Capital Delivery.
- You will also deliver insight and help drive improvement in Capital Delivery reporting and budgeting and enable improved programme performance.
Performance Analyst - Accountabilitites
- Lead on the consolidation of project cost reporting of Capital Delivery, Design and Commercial performance (c. £3bn Capex)
- Lead on monthly reporting to Group, Portfolio Boards and Exec level reporting.
- Partnering the Transport Strategic Lead in capex reporting across their Portfolio (c. £70m)
- Support the MI strategy across Capital Delivery, Design and Commercial, working together with IS, BI and Finance teams to embed systems improvements, including development of Power BI reports.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and development of a Capital Performance Analyst
- Supporting the alignment of Performance reporting across Finance and PMO.
- Responsible for month-end opex and FTE reporting for Capital Delivery, Design and Commercial and providing regular forecasts / budgets.
Performance Analyst - Expereince / Qualifications
Performance Analyst - Additional information
- Experience of understanding performance and driving improvements.
- Ability to understand linkages between complex data sets, focusing on priorities to deliver company objectives
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to adjust the message accordingly to fit the audience.
- Strong MS Office, SAP ECC & BI capabilities.
- Management experience demonstrating development of direct reports.
- Must have accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
45,000 per annumLocation: