Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting for a Solution Data Architect to work with one of the UK's major utility providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect with significant data experience to join a large programme.
Solution Data Architect - Accountabilitites
- As a key member in the Architecture team the Data Solution Architect will research and select tools to address business requirements and data protection risks.
- Referring to our Corporate Logical Data Model, the architect will produce logical and physical data models for data solutions and provide advice and guidance to other architecture and programme colleagues on data matters.
- Deliver solution option reports and high level designs for data solutions.
- Provide data advice and guidance to colleagues in Technology.
- Work with data architects, data scientists and data engineers within Chief Engineer to ensure alignment with Technology standards.
- Provide data assurance for architectural/system design, implementation and business change.
- Supporting the delivery of the Agile scrum teams and the Programme Team.
Solution Data Architect - Expereince
Solution Data Architect - Qualifications
- Experience of understanding performance and driving improvements.
- Experience in technical or data architecture
- Experience of data programmes such as Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, & Power BI / Analytics.
- They will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (including as a key influencer and subject matter expert
- Expereince of Azure Data Lake, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SCADA, GIS, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
- Have a good working knowledge of IT and data security governance frameworks such as GDPR
At least one of the following is required:-
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution (DP-200)
- Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP-201)
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!