Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting for a Solution Data Architect to work with one of the UK's major utility providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Architect or Solution Architect with significant security experience to join a large security programme.
Solution Data Architect - Accountabilitites
- The Security Solution Architect will ensure all Technology investments deliver appropriate security controls to protect the business and our customers now and in the future
- To provide a clear view of the level of risk to ensure appropriate mitigation plans are put in place and delivered
- As a key member in the Architecture team the Security Solution Architect will research and select security tools to address business requirements and security risks
- Identify new security threats and trends and share this information with the colleagues
- The architect will produce solution option reviews and high-level designs for security solutions
- As an architect they will provide security ownership and for security specific solutions technical ownership for the end to end solution delivery
Solution Data Architect - Expereince
Solution Data Architect - Qualifications
- Experienced security architect or solution architect
- Experience of networking (e.g. TCP/IP) and its use in traditional and cloud networks
- Experience of compliance programmes such as PCI DSS and GDPR as a key influencer and subject matter expert
- Experience of common security technology controls such as Vulnerability management solutions, Data Loss Prevention technology (DLP), Endpoint Protection , Web and Email filtering, -Cloud Access Security Broker
- Experience of securing public cloud such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Have a good working knowledge of IT and security governance frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CobiT and ITIL
- Experience of securing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and SCADA and ideally SME experience of the Network and Information Systems Regulation (NIS-R)
At least one of the following is required:-
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SABSA Chartered Security Architect – Practitioner Level (or higher)
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY TODAY!!