Pertemps Managed Solutions has been engaged by a world renowned FMCG business to find a temporary Customer Development Manager. In this role you develop and manage a key client for the company and to drive multi-channel growth.
1 Day onsite (Melton Mowbray) 4 Days WFH - £250 PD - 3 Month Contract
- The Customer Development Manager is responsible for achieving profitable sales and category growth with head office contacts in a top 4 account.
- Lead development and execution of strategic business plan
- This role is expected to create and execute customer plans that deliver company and customer objectives and to lead a cross functional team and collaborate/ leverage insights with internal partners (e.g. Customer Marketing) to fully execute customer plans / solutions.
- The role ensures strong customer relationships and influence at customer head office (to senior levels) to implement solutions (to include but not limited to sales revenue, trade revenue optimisation, customer profitability, category growth, category leadership, product range, new product launches, placement and pricing) throughout the chain that deliver mutually beneficial results for the customer and company.
- The role is required to execute all agreed solutions with the customer including accurate, timely forecasting, detailed follow through and efficient trade revenue optimisation to an agreed budget
- Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating, and leveraging insights to deliver customized customer plans, achieving company and customer objectives and advancing Category Leadership
- Customer experience with direct and head office customers delivering solutions that cover product, placement, promotion and/ or pricing; with a track record of meeting/ exceeding sales objectives, establishing effective business relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels
- Customer facing experience demonstrated by ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, handle tough situations, manage conflict, and close sale to maximize mutual value
- Experience in leveraging the fundamentals of Category Leadership to drive category growth; ability to tell the category story.
- Experience in managing a budget and/ or trade revenue optimization delivering budget and ROI