An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading recruitment company as a Recruitment Consultant in Reading, Berkshire.
Working within the high achieving Direct Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for assisting in a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment function.
We are looking for someone confident and ambitious with experience of 360 Recruitment in any discipline. As a Recruitment Consultant you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves responsibility for key accounts and proactively sourcing candidates. You will oversee the candidate journey from initial application, starting a role with the client and through their time working with Pertemps.
- To shortlist the best candidates for interview and select the best candidate(s) to present to the client
- To record and monitor the candidate application process onto the database and ensure all details, management information and stages are accurately represented.
- To check that all client specific on-boarding documentation has been collated in line with the terms of the account agreement.
- To carefully plan and prioritise all campaign recruitment activity using effective time management tools to ensure each stage is delivered within SLA`s and agreed timeframes
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing effective adverts and selecting the most effective method of advertising across a wide range of advertising media.
- Searching candidate databases to match the right person to the client`s vacancy;
- Build a develop client relationships in a competitive market and network to build and expand the desk and business
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates for the client
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, with a keen eye for detail. A good telephone manner and a passion for delivering great customer service is essential.
We are offering a competitive starting salary and full training and development to take your career in the direction you wish.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, and you have a minimun of one year in a full 360 Recruitment role then please get in touch with Katie Winter at Pertemps Managed Solutions via email, phone or Linked In for further information or to apply.