£8.01 per hour
£9 per hour
£22000 - £24000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading recruitment company as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in Reading, Berkshire.
Working within the high achieving Direct Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for assisting in a comprehensive end-to-end recruitment function.
We are looking for someone confident and ambitious with experience of 360 agency recruitment in any discipline. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves responsibility for key accounts and proactively sourcing candidates, as well as building a desk and obtaining successful new business.
Some of your Key duties:
- Account management and development of national level accounts with internal and external partners
- To carefully plan and prioritise all campaign recruitment activity using effective time management tools to ensure each stage is delivered within SLA`s and agreed timeframes
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing effective adverts and selecting the most effective method of advertising across a wide range of advertising media.
- To shortlist the best candidates for interview and select the best candidate(s) to present to the client
- To record and monitor the candidate application process onto the database and ensure all details, management information and stages are accurately represented.
- Searching candidate databases, job boards, linked in and social media channels to match the right person to the client`s vacancy
- Building and developing a client newtwork and obtaining new business for the team
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, with a keen eye for detail. A consistent record of achieving targets, managing your own time and creating positive relationships with clients and candidates is essential.
We are offering a competitive starting salary and full training and development to take your career in the direction you wish.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please get in touch with Katie Winter at Pertemps Managed Solutions via email, phone or Linked In for further information or to apply.