We are currently looking for a talented and passionate Marketing professional to join our central Reading-based client as their Marketing and Communications Manager. The position will pay between £28 - £30k per year and is a leading role with a national charity committed to making a difference. This position will suit individuals that are based in Reading and the surrounding areas, as the office has onsite parking available and is a short walk from Reading train station.
We assist individuals that are recovering from medical procedures and works to advocate for their support and empowerment as they progress through life. The team works with organisations and volunteers across the country to organise events, build local communities and run campaigns promoting awareness and increase wellbeing for our members. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will work closely with our operational staff and multiple stakeholders to design, implement and drive our marketing efforts by taking on projects and leading campaigns across different channels and mediums.
The key deliverables and tasks that that Marketing Manager will undertake are:
- Leading and executing our marketing and communication strategy, working with stakeholders to achieve buy-in and support our overall vision
- You will produce creative written content across a variety of channels and audiences, telling informative and compelling stories
- You will take ownership of our digital channels including our website and social media platforms, creating content to engage our audience
- Taking on marketing projects such as the creation of a new e-commerce store, producing marketing materials for live events and leading marketing campaigns
- You will use tools such as google analytics and social media analytics to improve our SEO and online visibility
The key skills and experience required for the Marketing and Communications Manager are:
- A minimum of 3 years marketing and communications experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and written communication skills with the ability to adapt your message to different audiences
- Strong understanding of using content management systems and e-commerce platforms
- Experience of using social media platforms and delivering communication campaigns and strategies
- Ability to use image manipulation tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in the use of CRM’s such as Salesforce and Dynamics to drive marketing engagement
- An understanding of the use of tools and techniques to improve SEO
If you would like to be considered for the Marketing and Communications Manager role please send in your CV and we will be in touch shortly.