Process Improvement Manager
We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join a major utilities company in Reading, currently transforming their wholesale market services division to allow them to become more market-focused, and facilitate the delivery of the businesses new market obligations.
You will oversee operational processes involved in the management of registration and de-registration of premises; maintaining the integrity of this data, meeting all registration market obligations set from the market codes, and manage and develop key stakeholder relationships to improve business performance and adherence to compliance processes.
Process Improvement Manager responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures, to minimise the wholesale businesses’ exposure to market penalties.
- Maintain an awareness and respond to developments of the market codes related to relevant processes
- Lead a technical team performing complex investigation and data updates whilst adhering to multiple SLAs
- Maintain data integrity highlighting business and technical developments including leading projects where necessary to resolve system, people, process issues.
- Lead and develop a team of circa 20 associates; and manage in line with correct HR processes.
Process Improvement Manager skills and experience:
- Highly numerate individual who has good experience analysing data in a commercial environment.
- Previous transformation project or change management experience and a track record of successful delivery
- Advanced Excel skills, with some experience of additional data management tools
- Knowledge of working with regulatory and commercial frameworks
- Your passion for process, data and continuous improvement will be second-to-none
- You will be an engaging manager and have previous experience leading a medium-sized team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and analytical capabilities, with an eye for detail.
In return for your passion you will receive a competitive salary and package including a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on 0118 207 0830 for further information.