£103.26 - £161.89 per day
£22917 - £33824 per annum
£50 - £60 per day
Teaching Assistant needed for a South Birmingham Pupil Referral Unit with great transport links from Bournville, Small Heath, Spark Hill, and Smethwick. As a TA at this PRU you will be working with primary aged EBD pupils who struggle integrating into mainstream school, some pupils will have conditions such as ADHD and Dyslexia. The goal of this education centre is simple, they aim to provide these young challenged pupils with life and school skills to help them make their way back into a mainstream school. They offer the upmost care and support to otherwise difficult children providing fantastic behaviour management techniques and the ability to calm the children and speak on a very relatable basis.
The Teaching Assistant will have:-
- A Level 3 NVQ Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Previous experience within a PRU setting
- A keen interest in sports and assisting sports lessons
- A firm but friendly approach
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Working within an Ofsted rated 'Good’ setting with opportunities to partake in all sports and outdoor lessons
- Strong leadership and support from management and class teachers
- Opportunities for professional development.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.