An excellent opportunity has arisen for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join a worldwide distribution centre based in Hinckley. The client is a highly recommended retailer and is working in partnership with Pertemps to recruit ongoing & potential temp to perm positions within their company.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment with stock including fresh food. Warehouse Operatives must be flexible with shift times and be able to work regular weekends. The following shifts are available: 11am - 7pm / 2pm – 10pm / Night shift 10pm – 6am.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experiences:
· Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given.
· Must be able to read, pick & pack at pace.
· Accuracy is of paramount importance.
· Flexible to shifts and start times.
· Must be hardworking and reliable.
· Your own transport is essential.
The successful Warehouse will receive the following:
· Pay rate of £8.51 - £12.23 per hour
· Free onsite secured car parking
· Hot canteen
· Games & Break out facilities
· Free colleagues WiFi
For more information please call Adrian Savu on 07834554183