£8.50 - £9 per hour
£18000 - £20000 per annum
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£24,000.00 - £30,00000 PER ANNUM BASED ON EXPERIENCE
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION BASED IN READING RG1
Are you an experienced PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR ……………..?
Do you have experience of working in a Third Party Pensions Administrator environment in a similar Pensions Administration role?
Do you have a can do attitude and the ability to interact effectively?
Are you organised, methodical and possess the ability to take ownership?
If you have answered yes to the above, I may have the ideal role for you……..
Our client, based in central Reading, who are one of the UK's leading specialists in pensions and benefits are looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to undertake various pieces of client work. The company combines expertise, insight and technology to meet the needs of both pension and sponsoring companies and offer a full range of final salary and money purchase scheme options.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manual and automated calculation of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
• Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
• Demonstrates an understanding of and ability to apply varying scheme benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, Regulator and Disclosure requirements
• Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
• Delivering client project work and meeting deadlines as required
• Completing updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained
• Dealing confidently with related parties by telephone, email and letter
• Ensuring that work is prioritised to ensure target dates are met
• Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
Our client offers an attractive reward package and typical benefits can included:
• Interest free Season Ticket loan
• Company Rewards – Offers, discounts and savings from retailers and services
• Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance Cover
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years of service
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a Third Party Pensions Administration environment in a similar Pensions Administration role
• The ability to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and be accountable
• Strong planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A can do attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Computer literacy in the use of MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
Exam successes in professional qualifications such as PMI / QPA / RPC / DPC / DPA would be advantageous.
*****PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL*****
If you have the skills listed above, believe you would be suitable for this position and would like to receive these fantastic benefits, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: JS
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer