£9.74 PER HOUR
FULL TIME TEMPORARY POSITION with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person
Start date: 12th June 2017
36 HOURS PER WEEK (extra hours may be required, inc. weekends, early morning and evening work)
BASED IN READING, RG6
Are you highly motivated, organised and efficient got excellent attention to detail and looking to take on a busy and exciting role?
Do you like challenges and prefer not to be office bound all the time?
If you answered YES to the above, please read on...
Our client is a market leading and award winning service provider.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and CRM support, specifically to the Programme Recruitment Managers.
- As the first point of contact, you will deal with potential customers online via live chat, email or telephone.
- You will support the student recruitment process from enquiry to enrolment.
Keys Skills and competencies include:
- Answering the phone for the department and dealing with enquiries
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service and effective communication in the handling of enquiries from prospects, applicants and offer holders
- Ensure that all enquiries are logged on to the CRM system and managed efficiently and effectively to a high standard.
- Making exhibition and visit arrangements. On occasion, assist the Recruitment team at exhibitions and fairs in the UK
- Contacting prospects by email and phone; researching, booking and co-ordinating travel arrangements for the team and accompanying staff
- Managing orders and expenses.
- Providing general administrative support, which will include raising purchase orders for the team
- Updating the website with event and recruitment marketing information, and ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Diary management and co-ordination.
- Liaising with suppliers, checking order details, or proofreading copy and checking artwork against specified guidelines.
- Preparing reports on recruitment activity and subsequent data
If you looking for something different, want to be busy and like a challenge, got excellent communication skills and believe you have the skills listed above, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: SK/100175/T
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. Pertemps is an equal opportunity recruitment business.
Keywords: Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Account Manager, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Consultant, events, customer service, co-ordinating, purchase orders, marketing, IT skills, Reading