SALARY: £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 + £ EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
PERMANENT FULL TIME ROLE BASED IN READING RG1
Are you eager to learn and grow within a highly respected company…………….?
Do you have Admin/Office Support experience………….?
My client who is a specialist executive search firm focused on commercial education and pharmaceutical technology and services sectors is seeking an enthusiastic and confident PA/Office Administrator to join their team in Reading. As the PA/Office Administrator, you will be a critical part of a growing organisation and integral to our clients continued success.
The three company priorities are:
- Quality of Service
- To enjoy our work and have fun
- Achieving our ambitious growth plan
This varied role is to provide administrative and PA support to the CEO and requires excellent English verbal and communication skills as you will be required to proof read documents and e-mails. A strong desire to offer a quality service and high customer focus is key. You must possess a can do attitude and have the desire to work in a structured environment and be keen to learn. Good knowledge of all MS Programs with previous experience in Administration is essential for this critical role. Overall you will be a confident, honest and fun-loving individual with the desire to become part of a rapidly expanding firm with a unique approach to recruitment!
- PA to the CEO - Proof reading documents and e-mails, manage CEO's Outlook and travel arrangements
- Schedule calls and meetings into the CEO's diary
- Provide support to the office - Distribute calls/emails to relevant people, manage stationary and office orders, welcome visitors to the office
- Maintain the company database
- Marketing - Liaising with agencies to keep the website, business cards and brochures up to date
- Keep accurate and confidential records of staff
- Liaise with recruiters, evaluate CV's and arrange interviews on behalf of the company
- Main point of contact for recruiters
- Maintain first aid kit and accident book
- Excellent English - Verbal and Communication
- Previous Administration experience
- Good knowledge of all MS Programs - Especially Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multitask
If you are looking for a varied and fast-paced role within a professional and friendly team, please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration!
JOB REF: JS/ 202304812
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants, therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer