£17500 - £18500 per annum
£17500 - £18500 per hour
£20000 - £23000 per annum
£11.50 per hour
My client is leading the industry in public water supply for the South of England, providing for over a quarter of the UK's population and revolutionising the UK's approach to water management. In this role, you will be the support for the drive of maximising sales and retention in the legal market.
The Telemarketing Coordinator will be responsible for conducting outbound calling which creates opportunities for the Property Searches Sales function and supports the greater customer experience strategy in terms of retention and customer life cycle activities.
Your duties in this role will include:
• Conducting outbound calling, driving excellent customer experience
• Delegating recruitment and organising training events
• Conduct retention calling as part of a broader customer experience contact strategy
• Demonstrate a proactive approach to telemarketing by carrying out prospecting calls
• Execute calling linked with marketing campaign objectives
• Carry out research calls where necessary
• Become a key manager of the customer and prospect data workflow within the CRM platform
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
• A telemarketing professional with 1+ year experience
• Capable of communicating clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
• Works well within a team and independently
• Strong customer focus
• Strong performance management and drive
To find out more, contact Ella at Pertemps today!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employment business.
Keywords: telemarketing, customer service, calling, sales