£18000 per annum
£15000 - £16000 per annum
Ongoing temporary role
Competitive Salary, DOE
Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced Procurement Specialist?
Do you have experience in the Medical Sector?
My client in the public health sector is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their team as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary basis.
As one of a team, you will be responsible for the procurement of a range of goods and services and will ensure that all purchases, contracts, commercial ventures, etc. undertaken on behalf of my client are professionally conducted, managed, delivered to a high standard on a timely basis, and provide real value for money.
• Supplier evaluation and selection skills
• Relationship management skills
• Planning, organisational and project management skills
• The ability to prepare business cases, reports and management information
YOU MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Operating and ensure that customers and staff operate with legal practice
• Ensuring that customers involved in procurement follow procedure, achieving a high standard of representation for SCWCSU
• Handling confidential, sensitive and complex data and present this to individuals across all levels
• Liaising with senior members of staff in finance and project management
• Operating as part of a team which provides leadership, implementing systems to ensure best practice
• Researching and analysing the market and determining key providers, identifying new opportunities for the business
If you are interested in this position please apply online and contact Ella Lloyd as soon as possible at Pertemps Commercial Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Procurement Specialist, Procurement Manager, Buyer Manager, Medical Sector, Hospital, CIPS, Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, Reading, Berkshire