£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
£18000 per annum
£9.00 - £15.00 per hour
TRAINEE PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR
£15,000.00 - £18,00000 PER ANNUM BASED ON EXPERIENCE
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION BASED IN READING RG1
Do you have a can do attitude and the ability to interact effectively?
Are you organised, methodical and possess the ability to take ownership?
Do you have the ability to work on your own initiative?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment to targets?
If you have answered yes to the above, I may have the ideal role for you……..
Our client, based in central Reading, who are one of the UK's leading specialists in pensions and benefits are looking for a Trainee Pensions Administrator to provide support for the administration service provided by the wider team. The company combines expertise, insight and technology to meet the needs of both pension and sponsoring companies and offer a full range of final salary and money purchase scheme options. Full training will be provided along with ongoing support including assistance in obtaining professional qualifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining data and processing requests in relation to the Pension database and membership
• Completing updates to the pensions database to ensure that records are accurately maintained
• Dealing with enquiries on the telephone, email and in writing
• Dealing confidently with member enquiries by phone, e mail and letter
• Dealing with general and administration duties as directed
• Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met
Our client offers an attractive reward package and typical benefits can included:
• Interest free Season Ticket loan
• Company Rewards – Offers, discounts and savings from retailers and services
• Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance Cover
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years of service
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and be accountable
• Strong planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A can do attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Computer literacy in the use of MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
If you have the skills listed above, believe you would be suitable for this position and would like to receive these fantastic benefits, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: JS
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer