£8.01 per hour
£9 per hour
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Various temporary and permanent roles
£8.50 - £10 hourly rate, DOE
Based in Reading, Berkshire
Do you have experience in administration?
Are you confident, adaptable and IT literate?
My client in the recruitment sector is looking for experienced Recruitment Administrators to various teams within the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and employment screening in the recruitment, demonstrating excellent customer service and acting as front line support for candidates and clients. You will follow company procedure and compliance, hitting service level agreements as well as personal key performance indicators.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU MUST
• Experience in administration
• Experience in data entry
• Be IT literate, with skills in MS Word and Excel
• Be confident, with excellent written and verbal communication
• Have strong organisational and decision making skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Have strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
YOU MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Communicating with managers, HR workforce resourcing and candidates via phone and email
• Handling data and creating/maintaining company records
• Conducting pre-employment screening of candidates
• Responding to queries from clients and candidates
• Providing support and advice to other members of your team
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ella Lloyd ASAP at Pertemps Commercial Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: recruitment, administration, administrator, administrative support, customer service, data entry, data handling, relationship-building