£18000 - £22000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Title: IT Support/Applications Analyst
Salary: £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per Annum Pro Rata
Full time, 3 Months Fixed Term Contract until 22nd December 2017
Location: Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe
Are you an experienced IT Support provider looking to utilise your existing skills within a professional and collaborative environment?
Are you an advanced level user of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
Are you a confident communicator who is service driven?
Do you possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration tools and desktop deployment experience?
If so, I may have the ideal role which will take you to the next level in your career development…
My client, based in Stokenchurch, who is a key solution provider to a number of vehicle manufactures in the UK, is looking for an IT Support/Applications Analyst to provide IT Helpdesk services to both internal and external customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide IT support across all company systems (whether applications, hardware, infrastructure or telephony), to internal and external customers
• Work as an active member of the wider IT team in a flexible and supportive way
• Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office programs skills
• Solve complex problems with creative solutions
• Basic knowledge of relational database architecture and design
• Investigate problems to establish real or hidden causes
• Communicate courteously with internal and / or external customers by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships, responding to and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
• Provide professional and effective services to internal and/or external customers, to meet customer expectations.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
• Strong systems and analysis understanding including experience working with Microsoft SQL server databases
• Good knowledge of relational database architecture and design
• Advanced knowledge and experience of Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Good knowledge and experience of Windows Server Operating Systems
• Microsoft Certified Windows Server and Desktop qualifications an advantage
• Good knowledge of industry leading IT Service Management support tools, i.e, Service-now
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office365 administration tools and desktop deployment experience essential
• Good knowledge and experience of Cisco AnyConnect VPN client
• Good experience of supporting remote offices with remote support web tools, i.e, Teamviewer
• An ITIL v3 or higher foundation qualification an advantage
• Good, clear, confident use of language, in person and over the telephone essential
• The ability to speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
• The ability to work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
• The ability to work together with other departments within the company to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
• The ability to investigate problems to establish real or hidden causes
To be considered for this position, please hit APPLY now to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: JS/1362785
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants, therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.