Business Support Administrator
Full-time temporary position
Up to £12 hourly rate
Based in Newbury, Berkshire
The Business Support Administrator will provide proactive and customer focused administrative support. In addition to providing support, the post holder will be assigned specific areas of responsibility which will include a range of duties including document management, diary management including support for events and visits and systems and database management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To take responsibility for specified areas of administrative business support and develop and maintain an understanding of those areas, and any associated systems.
• Undertake systems based work through data entry, data interrogation and data assurance.
• Supporting the development, maintenance and compilation of management/statistical information, and reports from databases and information systems
• Liaising with service users, e.g. Managers, suppliers, external customers, visitors.
• Diary management including an awareness of work programmes and associated deadlines
• Preparing and draft reports, responses to correspondence, complaints, Freedom of Information requests
Skills and Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with a wide range of people including senior managers, general public and outside agencies
• Excellent self-management, planning and organisational skills to work on own initiative, make decisions to manage own workload, achieve deadlines and meet customer requirements
• Excellent IT skills including good word processing, spreadsheet and database skills
• Able to manage priorities and deadlines
• Significant experience of working in an office environment, providing a business support function
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ella Lloyd ASAP at Pertemps Commercial Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: business support, administrator, administration