£9 per hour
Up to £13.50 per hour
£10.44 per hour
Full-time temporary position
£19,500 per annum
Based in Reading, Berkshire
Do you have experience in administration?
Are you skilled in MS Office?
My client is looking for an administrator to join their recruitment team based in Reading.
In this role, you will be responsible for the processing and advertising of jobs internally and externally to the company. You will work within a fast-paced team, liaising with management and the on-site HR team. You will use Excel spreadsheets to track developments of job roles and to monitor progress, working towards personal KPIs. You will use your own initiative to solve problems, escalating to management where appropriate.
YOU MAIN DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Formatting job adverts and posting them
• Retrieving information from company databases
• Collating information in an excel spreadsheet to track progress
• Responding to queries over the phone and via email
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU MUST HAVE
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Experience with MS Excel
• Experience in liaising with departments within the company
• Experience in escalating queries where appropriate
• Experience in information retrieval
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ella Lloyd ASAP at Pertemps Commercial Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: recruitment, administrator, data entry, formatting, KPIs