In-house Financial Services Lawyer, West Yorkshire, 3 – 10 years PQE - FTSE 250 company. Call us now on 0121 454 1004.
JOB TITLE: In-house Financial Services Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 3+
LOCATION: West Yorkshire (Commutable from: Leeds, Halifax, Harrogate)
SALARY: Competitive Salary
Our client is looking to recruit a financial services lawyer. The role is varied and involves advising on all aspects of consumer credit law, and regulation (including the FCA and Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) regulatory regimes). The team also advise of GDPR and data queries working alongside the Group DPO. Contentious work is very limited in nature.
- A minimum of 3 years PQE, with experience in financial services law
- England & Wales or Republic of Ireland qualified solicitor, or barrister.
- A good working knowledge of the FCA or CBI regulatory regime
- Experience of advising on consumer credit law
- The ability to work with different stakeholders across the Group, including senior Board members
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing based on length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company car or car allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Money purchase pension scheme (employer contributions)
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.email@example.com now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of In-house vacancies throughout the West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire. If you are a Solicitor, Legal Counsel looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).