Agricultural Partner, Hampshire, 5+ PQE, £60,000 - £80,000 (Dependant on experience) For more information and to apply please call Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:9405.
• Renowned team looking to recruit a non-contentious Agricultural Partner as part of long term succession plans.
• With a minimum of 5 years' PQE, you will have rural or agricultural experience
• Previous supervisory or management experience is desirable.
• You will be ambitious, a team player and driven to help grow the agricultural team.
• A vibrant expanding law firm with a diverse client base offering excellent career prospects to talented and driven individuals.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Agricultural Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East of England region. If you are a Agricultural Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Agricultural Solicitor that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).