Corporate Solicitor, Leicester – 3+ - Salary circa £45,000 - £50,000 DOE – leading commercial law firm with strong reputation for providing an excellent service - To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 9453
• The highly rated corporate team of this leading law firm is in need of additional Corporate Solicitor to deal with a varied caseload of corporate matters
• Covering the full remit of corporate law, the thriving team acts for family businesses, banks, financial institutions and listed companies on all types of corporate cases
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor will ideally have at least 3 years in handling their own caseload of corporate files including joint ventures, shareholder agreements, share buy-ins, private equity transactions, business start-ups and share options to name but a few matters.
• Ideal Corporate Solicitors will have a proactive and flexible approach to their work and be looking for a superb platform to really develop their expertise within corporate law.
• Dealing with transactions ranging in values, you will be within a top ranked team with reputable lawyers who highly recommended for the services they provide.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Corporate vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are an Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Corporate Solicitor who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).