Residential Property Lawyer, Cambridge – 2+ - Salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 DOE – An innovative and leading practice - To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 9458
• An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Residential Property Lawyer to join a growing and thriving team
• Applications are sought from Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives or Solicitors who have a proven track record of dealing with conveyancing transactions from initial instruction through to completion
• The forward thinking department is keen to appoint an additional Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to come in and deal with a full and varied caseload of residential property transactions on behalf of high net worth individuals.
• As the appointed Residential Property Lawyer you will be gaining exposure to some high quality residential property matters including lease extensions, sale and purchases for high net worth individuals and large residential portfolios.
• If you are looking for a new challenge within your career, then please do give me a call on 01214541004.
• Salary will be dependent on skills and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are an Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Property Lawyer who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).