Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant, Bristol, Competitive salary £18000-£22000. This is a well-established regional law firm. Priding themselves on providing a personal, efficient and cost-effective service for all their clients. Call Theresa on 0121 454 1004. Job Ref: 215281774
JOB TITLE: Legal Assistant
• With two offices and continual expansion in all teams, there has never been a more exciting time to join my client's team
• They are a forward thinking firm who deliver their promises to their staff for progression and opportunities, and take pride in delivering high quality and tailored service to their clients
• This will be a diverse and busy role, dealing with all support matters under the assigned Fee Earner within the Residential Conveyancing department
• Main duties include dealing with Solicitors, clients, Estate Agents, Land Registry, Lenders, financial advisors etc
• You will be required as the Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant to handle various correspondence, audio typing, and client updates/queries over the phone or on email
• Other duties include setting up appointments opening and closing of client files, and other administrative duties
• Confident, personable and strong communicator both verbally and written
• An experienced Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary with a sound knowledge of Conveyancing matters. Unfortunately you will not be considered for this role if you do not have Residential Conveyancing experience
• You will be a strong team player, who is methodical and can work to tight deadlines
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it's a fit, Theresa will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Legal Support vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Legal Secretary looking for a move, please call now.