Senior Corporate Solicitor, 8 years+ PQE, Manchester, Salary DOE - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD2885
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join a Market Leading commercial law firm
• It is essential that you have at least 8 years’ PQE in corporate law and a proven track record in high profile M&A transactions
• As well as running your own caseload, you will be working on larger deal teams on complex transactions and be expected to assist in the ongoing development of junior team members
• Whilst a following is not required, a network of local contacts would be a distinct advantage
• You will be joining a team with national coverage handling all aspects of corporate transactions.
• Your client base will range from new start-ups and small businesses through to international plcs and government organisations
• This is a key senior position within an expanding team that can lead to partnership opportunities
• Competitive salary and package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).