Technical Support Analyst
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
• 2-4 years relevant work experience supporting customers in a technical environment preferred OR commensurate college-level coursework, or a combination of both.
• Technical Certifications and second or third languages a plus but not required.
• Some travel, after-hours, or on-call work may be required.
• Shift flexibility including weekends.
• Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
Specialised Knowledge + Skills:
• Understanding of PCs, Networks, OS platforms, databases, telephony, software applications.
• SIP, Web services, App Dev, Switching, Speech Recognition and Text to Speech, Experience with Cloud and Hosted Technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly.
• Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanour to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
• Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and contribute to the fulfilment of projects and organizational objectives.
• Ability to provide solutions to problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.