Software Development Team Leader (Agile)
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey or Reading, United Kingdom
Our client is looking to recruit Agile Software Development Team Leaders to join its busy teams based in Leatherhead or Reading.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for directing and managing the teams, ensuring that the work is completed to time and budget. You will be working on a wide variety of Defence projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will have experience of the following -
• Agile software development
• Team leadership
• Software development lifecycle
• At least one of the following: C#, C++, .NET, MS
• VB or Linux/Unix development
• Leading an application software development function including being involved in stages of planning, construction, testing reviews and demonstrations